Friday, September 17, 2010

Small Cosmetic Bag


A while back (at least a year ago) I found this corduroy skirt at Goodwill that was a terrible cut, but had such awesome fabric I had to buy it and take it home. It has been sitting, lonely and forgotten, in my fabric stash. Today I used a piece of it to make this little bag to carry my makeup brushes.

There are a bunch of tutorials to make bags like this. I used this one and this one. They are basically the same, although they have different techniques for the corners. The first one sews the corners and then cuts and the second one cuts and then sews. I decided to cut and then sew, because I wanted to make sure the corners were even.


4 comments:

  1. adorable!! i want, can i commision a similar piece from you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. You want the same fabric? I've got more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiny cosmetic bags are meant for those days when you don’t ned much items. Apt for small trips

    travel bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. It? s really a nice and helpful piece of info about Small Cosmetic Bag.I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete